Airplane Crash Lawyers in Houston
Put 120+ Years of Experience in Your Corner
At Webster Vicknair MacLeod, we have extensive experience handling aircraft related accidents and crashes. We have represented many families who have lost loved ones due to the negligence of airlines and aircraft operators. Our Houston airplane crash attorneys have more than 120 years of combined experience handling cases of this nature.
Although flying is one of the safest modes of transportation, the resulting injuries, and the possibility of death are great in the event that an accident occurs. Regardless of how your accident happened, we can help you pursue compensation to obtain full financial and physical recovery.
What Are the Causes of Airplane Accidents?
Airplane accidents result from a combination of factors, requiring a comprehensive approach to enhance aviation safety.
- Human error, fatigue, and inadequate training contribute to accidents.
- Ongoing training and mental health support for aviation professionals are crucial.
- Despite rigorous maintenance, mechanical issues can occur.
- Adherence to maintenance schedules and technological advancements are vital.
- Adverse weather poses a challenge for pilots.
- Accurate forecasting, effective communication, and advanced weather systems mitigate risks.
Air Traffic Control Errors:
- Miscommunications between pilots and controllers can lead to accidents.
- Improved communication technology and ongoing training are essential.
Design and Manufacturing Flaws:
- Defects in aircraft design or manufacturing can contribute to accidents.
- Strict quality control and collaboration between manufacturers and regulators are necessary.
- Collisions with birds, especially during takeoff or landing, can cause accidents.
- Measures like bird control programs and enhanced aircraft design mitigate risks.
Our airplane crash lawyers at Webster Vicknair MacLeodare prepared to evaluate any potential case involving airline negligence in which you may have lost a loved one or family member. Our hearts go out to those families who have lost someone in an airline crash.
We will stand by your side during these difficult times, traveling to you no matter what state you reside in. After suffering a serious injury as the result of an aircraft accident, you should have strong legal guidance on your side to pursue the compensation that you need.
Some types of accidents that can result in injury to aircraft passengers and crew members include:
- Airplane crashes
- Runway accidents
- Shifting of baggage
- Pilot negligence
- Unsafe standards
- Faulty equipment and mechanics
- Air traffic control error
Webster Vicknair MacLeodhas filed lawsuits against Cessna, Pratt & Whitney, and many other aviation companies over the death of loved ones. We have settled cases and taken cases to the eve of trial before reaching a favorable settlement for the families we represent. Unfortunately, airplane crashes do occur and Webster Vicknair MacLeodis actively litigating these cases to ensure that justice is served against the companies who cause the fatalities and loss of a loved one.
If you were injured in any type of air disaster, we can help you obtain the monetary compensation that is rightfully owed to you. We are proficient in the field of aircraft litigation and we are devoted to fully preparing victims of accidents for the legal road ahead. We offer free case evaluations to help our clients both legally and financially.
Contact us today at your earliest convenience! Our airplane accident attorneys are ready to help clients throughout the U.S. and offer FREE consultations.